Thursday, June 20, 2013

¡Hola!

Hello! Thanks for reading my blog!

As you probably know, in early July, I will be leaving the United States and heading to Santiago, Chile for a semester abroad. I have known I wanted to study abroad since my mom first told me about the semester she spent in England during her college years, and needless to say, I am extremely excited that it is finally my time to go.


I decided to write this blog because I can't wait to share my experiences with you, my friends and family. I have never blogged before, but it seemed like a convenient way to share with everyone at the same time.


I haven't quite decided how often I am going to be posting,  mostly because I don't know what my schedule or life is going to look like in a few weeks. However, I will do my best to keep it up to date once I arrive in Chile!


That's all I have to say for now! Chao!


1 comment:

  1. Woohoo Caitlin! Another blog to keep me from being bored out of my gourd over here! It seems that we have something in common. For me it was Amy's trip overseas that opened up my eyes to the world beyond the US.

    Look forward to hearing about your adventures!

    ReplyDelete